Did you know premarital education can lower your chance of divorce by 31% and lead to higher marital satisfaction?
In a culture where the divorce rate hovers around 50%, creating a solid plan for a healthy, thriving marriage is one of the best steps you can take as a couple.
That's why I provide couples with a customized assessment of their relationship and expert guidance to enhance your strengths and build skills in potential growth areas.
Scroll down to learn about my various options for premarital facilitation and if you haven't already, be sure to grab your free gift: 10 Helpful Relationship Books to Read Right Now to get started on your journey toward a strong, healthy marriage.
Marriage Plan Options
Are you ready to begin building your plan for a healthy and satisfying marriage? Select one of the options below to get started. Not sure which option is best for you? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can partner with you in making the best choice for your particular relationship. You can learn more here about the topics covered in the workshop and in your couple sessions.
NEXT DATE: JULY 21, 2018
What if you could prepare for marriage, but focus your energy on your relationship's unique areas of strength and growth? Join our next premarital counseling workshop.
What is the Plan for Marriage Group Workshop?
- an intimate 1-day interactive seminar for engaged and pre-engaged couples, to help you learn more about your relationship and gain tools to beat the divorce statistics by 30%
- based on marriage research from the reputable Gottman Institute as well as my personal experience providing marriage and family therapy for New York couples
- dynamic, fun and interactive in format with lots of couple time to privately apply the information to your relationship
- customized to the specific needs of the particular group. (This is not a one-size fits all workshop. We cover all the essentials and add additional information based on the interests of the couples attending.)
Registration: $350 per couple (includes all materials and refreshments)
3 PRIVATE SESSIONS
INCLUDES PREPARE ENRICH ONLINE ASSESSMENT
Enhance your future marital satisfaction and strengthen your marital stability through three sessions with a certified facilitator. Coaching sessions are based on the results of your online assessment and your relationship goals.
What can you expect in our coaching sessions?
- personalized relationship support from a certified coach, trained in marriage and family therapy
- an objective assessment of your relationship in regard to the top 9 areas of concern for any marriage: communication, conflict resolution, sexual intimacy, finances, relationship roles, personality style, in-laws, leisure activities, and spirituality.
- space to process important aspects of your relationship through guided couple exercises and psycho-education
- referrals to excellent resources for ongoing support throughout engagement and beyond
Investment: $1000 (payment plans available)
Relationship Topics Covered
All of the following topics are covered in your online assessment. During your sessions, we will go into detail on the most relevant topics for your relationship.